Monday, February 28, 2011

SHOULD PREACHERS RIDE HARLEYS?

For as long as I had my HotRod I heard that preachers should not have "race cars". Since I have sold my "hotrod" I bought a Harley. Now, I hear that preachers should not ride Harleys.
When I asked, I was informed that it is okay for preachers to have boats, numerous rod and reals, baits, etc etc--to have guns, bows, pay ungodly amounts for corn, leases, etc for hunting--to have cows, chickens--even show chickens--to sum it up I discovered that it is okay for preachers to have most any hobby except for "HotRods" and "Harleys".

Since I have such intellectual brothers I thought I would ask you the million dollar question:
Should preachers ride harleys?

Sincerely not--hehe
LLL

7 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have owned the Mustang because it had 4 wheels. 4 is the number of creation. So it represented your obsession with material things.

    You should not own a Harley because it has 2 wheels. 2 is the number of division. It shows that your are not completely devoted to the Lord. It declares your life being divided between the heavenly and the earthly.

    Obviously we should only drive a ford 150. The number 1 and the number 5 show God's grace. The 0 shows how much sense I have for what I have typed. It also represents the amount of sense others have for fussing at you about driving a motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accoding to Hezekiah chapter 63, it is OK for preachers to ride motorcycles. But not pastors who have had more than six wives, own three suits or less, or DO NOT have hot water in their church restroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUESTION: Should preachers ride Harleys?

    ANSWER: As long as it is their own Harley, or they have permission from the owner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better question: Should preachers sell their Mustang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should preachers ever be in control of the church thermostat? Shouldn't that be left to the head deacon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That depends. Does the head deacon's wife feel cold when it is set at 70 or 72?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come check out my new blog at www.notplayingitsafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete